domingo, 28 de noviembre de 2010



I have several silicone cookware, but without doubt my favorite is silicone steamer Leuk Brand:

The same goes for fish and zucchini steamed or pan Dukan.

Features Lekue vapor Case:

* Hermetic, takes all the steam.
* Suitable for oven or microwave.
* Healthy cooking, healthy food, light, fat free.
* The food cooks in its own juice.
* The flavors blend together, enhancing their original flavor and nutrients are better preserved
* Non-stick.
* Hygienic.
* Easy to clean, dishwasher safe.
* Reusable and environmentally friendly, does not require foil.
* Does not retain odors or flavors.
* Capacity for 1 to 2 people.

Price: 19.95 €

It is one of the best investments in the kitchen I've done. When I bought seemed expensive, but it is true that silicone is the only one I have (the others are cheaper) in which the food is not coje no taste. With the others I have to get the food just do it because if not then an aftertaste that I find enjoyable. If things of this brand were something cheaper would not hesitate to buy them.

You also have the kit for 3 or 4 people but we must be careful because it is quite large and in some microwave does not fit.

No hay comentarios: